Regency Long Peppers are a popular spice in Indian, North African, Indonesian and Malaysian cooking. It is usually dried and used as a seasoning or direct spice, for it’s piquant flavour profile. Regency Long Peppers come from top quality crop, and are commonly used as ingredients for making soups, stews, curries, roasted meats and vegetables, rubs, syrups and almost any recipe which calls for regular peppers to provide a more powerful mouthful of flavour.
- Appearance: Clean, sound quality suitable for human consumption
- Normal colour, smell and taste.
- New crop
- Grade A
- Free from mould, extraneous odours and flavours.
- Free from living insects, mites and weevilled.
- Practically free from dead insects.
- Can be contracted as per ASTA (American Spice Trade Association), ESA (European Spice Association) or ISO Standards
- Moisture max. 14%
- Admixture max. 1%
Regency Long Pepper is available to order as: