Regency Bavchi is an important medicinal herb in Indian and Chinese medicine. The plant’s extract and seeds have been proven to act as Norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitors, which makes them invaluable in treating and coping with conditions such as clinical depression, ADD, ADHD, Parkinsons and Narcolepsy. It also has culinary uses, where it’s used to fragrance and flavour soups, drinks, oils and other manner of sauces.
- Normal colour, smell and taste.
- New crop
- Well dried
- Free from mould, extraneous odours and flavours.
- Free from living insects, mites and weevilled.
- Practically free from dead insects.
- Moisture max. 9%
- Admixture max. 1%
- Ash max. 6.5%
- Acid insoluble ash max. 1.5%
Regency Bavchi is available to order as: