Regency Red Bell Pepper is the finest of its kind: grown with the help of long sunshines, and minimal precipitation levels, the bell peppers have great flavour. Red Bell peppers have a wonderful tangy taste and are a rich source for Vitamin A,B and C. Dehydrated bell peppers carry numerous additional storage and use advantages, and keep their flavour for much longer periods of time. Dried Bell Peppers can be used in any recipe that calls for fresh, and are particularly good for dips, marinades, soups and stews.
- Colour: Red
- Aroma: Typical of fresh, clean, pungent
- Part: Fruit
- Shape: Cube
- Flavour: Natural flavour
- Moisture maximum 6%
- Foreign material: None
- TPC max 100,000/g or as contracted
- Coliforms max 100/g
- E.Coli max 10/g
- Salmonella: Negative
- Yeast max 100/g
- Mould max 100/g
- Staph Aureus: Negative
- Heavy Metals and Microbial specs applicable to the extent explicitly mentioned in the contract.
- Country of Origin: China
- Shelf life: 2 years from production date under recommended storage conditions
- Recommended storage conditions: Stored in a cool, dry area away from Toxic chemicals, odours, insects and rodent infestation.
- GMO free
- Certifications: ISO9001, HACCP, Kosher and others
Regency Red Bell Peppers are available to order as:
|Red Bell Pepper granules||20kg/ctn|