Regency Dehydrated Onions are available from a variety of onions. They can be held under normal conditions for long periods of time without significant decay from mould, enzymatic or bacterial action. Extreme care is taken in handling and packing to ensure a quality product free from contamination.
- Colour: White, Yellow or Green, depending on variety
- Taste and Aroma: Characteristic and aromatic
- Dehydrated from sound, good quality onion in accordance with good manufacturing processes
- Free from mould growth, living insects, dead insects, insect fragments and rodent contamination visible to the naked eyes.
- Total extraneous matter (All matter from specific plant other than required part) max. 1%.
- Moisture max. 8% (slices), 6.5% (powder)
- Ash max.5.5%
- SO2 max. 30mg/kg
- Acid insoluble ash max. 0.5%
- Onion Slices particle size: 100% pass 2400µm. 3% max. pass 840µm. 1% max. pass 500µm.
- Onion Powder particle size: 95% < 300µm.
- TPC max. 100,000/g (Slices), max. 300,000/g (Powder) or as contracted.
- Coliforms max. 100/g
- E.Coli max. 10/g (Slices), Absent/g (Powder)
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g
- Yeast max. 1000/g
- Mould max. 1000/g
- Staph Aureus: <100/g
- Lead (Pb) max. 10ppm
- Arsenic (As) max. 5ppm
- Cadmium (Cd) max. 1ppm
- Mercury (Hg) max. 1ppm
- Heavy Metals and Microbial specs applicable to the extent explicitly mentioned in the contract.
- Country of Origin: China
- Shelf life: 2 years from production date under recommended storage conditions
- Recommended storage conditions: Stored in a cool, dry area away from Toxic chemicals, odours, insects and rodent infestation.
- GMO free
- Certifications: ISO9001, HACCP, Kosher and others.
Regency Dehydrated Onions are available to order as:
|White Onion Slices||20kg/ctn|
|Yellow Onion Slices||20kg/ctn|
|Chinese Green Onions||10kg/ctn|