Regency Green Bell Peppers are naturally sweet and are a rich source for vitamins. These dehydrated bell peppers carry numerous additional storage and use advantages, and have a much more concentrated flavour which keeps for long periods of time. Dried Bell Peppers can be used in any recipe that calls for fresh, and are particularly good for dips, marinades, soups and stews.
- Colour: Green
- Aroma: Typical of fresh, clean, pungent
- Part: Fruit
- Shape: Cube
- Flavour: Natural flavour
- Moisture maximum 6%
- Foreign material: None
- TPC max 100,000/g or as contracted.
- Coliforms max 100/g
- E.Coli max 10/g
- Salmonella: Negative
- Yeast max 100/g
- Mould max 100/g
- Staph Aureus: Negative
- Heavy Metals and Microbial specs applicable to the extent explicitly mentioned in the contract.
- Country of Origin: China
- Shelf life: 2 years from production date under recommended storage conditions
- Recommended storage conditions: Stored in a cool, dry area away from Toxic chemicals, odours, insects and rodent infestation.
- GMO free
- Certifications: ISO9001, HACCP, Kosher and others
Regency Green Bell Peppers are available to order as:
|Green Bell Pepper granules||20kg/ctn|