Regency Dehydrated Garlic Flakes are available in various forms, grades and packaging suitable for markets around the world. It is marked by an intensely strong pungent flavour and an aroma characteristic of the Orient. Due to consistently good processing and grading at reasonable prices, it is fast gaining popularity.
- Colour: White
- Aroma: Typical of fresh, clean, pungent
- Flavour: High disulfide flavour
- Moisture max. 6%
- Ash max. 5.5%
- SO2 max. 50mg/kg
- Acid insoluble ash max. 0.5%
- Size: 100/120 mesh
- TPC max. 100,000 to 500,000/g as contracted
- Coliforms max. 100/g
- E.Coli: Absent/g
- Salmonella: Absent in 25/g
- Yeast max. 1000/g
- Mould max. 1000/g
- Enterobacteriaceae max. 100/g
- Staph Aureus max. 100/g
- B.cereus max. 500/g
- Cl. perfringens max. 100/g
- Lead (Pb) max. 10ppm
- Arsenic (As) max. 5ppm
- Cadmium (Cd) max. 1ppm
- Mercury (Hg) max. 1ppm
- Heavy Metals and Microbial specs applicable to the extent explicitly mentioned in the contract.
- Country of Origin: China
- Shelf life: 2 years from production date under recommended storage conditions
- Recommended storage conditions: Stored in a cool, dry area away from Toxic chemicals, odours, insects and rodent infestation.
- GMO free
- Certification: ISO9001, HACCP, Kosher and others
Regency Dehydrated Garlic Flakes are available as:
|Garlic Flakes||20kg double polybag in ctn, 22mt/40HQ|
Processed in our fully automated line – from fresh garlic to metal-detected and packed flakes.